Information We Collect
- We collect information that you provide to us directly, such as when you fill out a contact form, sign up for our email list, or request a quote. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
Use of Information
- We use your personal information to provide and improve our services, respond to your inquiries, and send you marketing communications. We may also use your information for research and analytics purposes.
We may use your email address to send you marketing communications about our services, promotions, and events. You can opt-out of these communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email or by contacting us at email@example.com.
Sharing of Information
- We do not share your personal information with third parties except as necessary to provide our services, comply with applicable laws, or protect our rights and interests.
We may share your information with service providers that help us operate our business, such as email marketing providers and website analytics providers. These service providers are bound by confidentiality agreements and are prohibited from using your information for any other purpose.
We may also share your information with law enforcement agencies or other third parties as required by law or to protect our rights and interests.
Security of Information
- We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use industry-standard security technologies and procedures to safeguard your information.
Links to Third-Party Sites
- Our Site may contain links to third-party websites or services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites or services and encourage you to read their privacy policies before providing any personal information.
- Our Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Changes to this Policy
Last Updated: February 22, 2023.